Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Beautiful Prayer

I asked God to give me happiness,
God said, “I will give you blessings, happiness is up to you”.

I asked God to take away my habit,
God said, “It is not for me to take away, it is for you to give up”.

I asked God to spare me from pain,
God said, “Suffering draws you away from worldly care and brings you closer to being Human”.

I asked God to make my spirit grow,
God said, “You must grow on your own but I will prune you to make you beautiful”.

I asked God for all the things that I may enjoy life,
God said, “I will give you life so that you may enjoy all the things”.

I asked God to help me to love others as much as He loves me,
God had a smile on his face !

Smile spreads love; Be true, genuine – your smile will make a world of difference..

No comments:

Post a Comment