1. You will be able to do many great things when you allow yourself to be held in someone's hand.
2. You will experience a painful sharpening from time to time, but you’ll need it to become a better pencil.
3. You are enabled with the ability to be erased and rewritten, be ready to learn, correct and move on.
4. The most important part of you will always be what’s inside.
5. On every surface you are used on, you must leave your mark. No matter what the condition, you must continue to write. That is your mission.
The pencil understood and promised to remember, and went into the box with purpose in its heart.
Now replacing the place of the pencil with us - always remember them and never forget, and you will become the best person you can be.
1. And allow other human beings to access you for the many talent / gifts you possess.
2. You will experience a painful sharpening from time to time, by going through various problems in life, but you’ll need it to become a stronger person.
3. You will be able to correct any mistakes you might make, be ready to accept that mistakes do happen, but learn from it.
4. The most important part of you will always be what’s on the inside.
5. You leave your mark on each path that you take no matter what the situation, you must continue to do your duties.
Allow this parable on the pencil to encourage you to know that you are a special person and only you can fulfill the purpose to which you were born to accomplish. Never allow yourself to get discouraged and think that your life is insignificant and cannot make a change